1. Always make copies of your music and keep them at home; you never know when your car will be broken into.
2. Never leave your charts in your car.
3. If the band is playing and you are not sure when to come in – don’t come in – let band keep playing until you figure it out.
4. Learn how to count off the tempos of your tunes; sing them in your head before you start.
5. Know your keys.
6. Always bring a sweater to the gig.
follow me on: facebook | youtube | vimeo
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
No incoming links found yet.